Friday 16 December 2016

Blogmas

Today I want to share with you my Christmas Playlist. The past few days I have been busy making my Christmas Cards and some of my Christmas presents and these are the songs that I have been cranking out while I do it. A small collection of old classics and modern day hits, I am loving this playlist. I can't help but think of Kat and Daemon from the Lux series when I listen to this playlist - I like to think these are the songs they would listen to while trimming the tree. Maybe that's just me though...

  1. Melanie Thornton - Wonderful Dream (Holidays Are Coming)
  2. Michael Buble - It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
  3. Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
  4. Ariana Grande - Tell Me Santa
  5. Wham! - Last Christmas
  6. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas
  7. The Pogues - Fairy Tale in New York
  8. Katy Perry - Everyday is a Holiday
  9. Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time
  10. Kylie Minogue - Only You (feat James Corden)
  11. Michael Buble - Let It Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment